Sunday, April 13, 2008

"Some Believe In Destiny, Some Believe In Fate

...I believe that happiness is something we create"!!! That was just a brief snippet of the words we sang last night at the top of our lungs while we danced and had so much fun at the Sugarland concert. We went with Rick and Lisa and had a great time. I've always loved Sugarland... even before most people knew who they were.



The opening act was Little Big Town and I didn't even think I knew who they were but I definitely recognized some of their stuff and even really started liking them. They have a slightly country twist on a Fleetwood Mac style sound.

Actually, Sugarland brought Little Big Town out on the stage at the end and they did "You Can Go Your Own Way"... and then they did Def Leopard's "Pour Some Sugar On Me"...lol! It was fun.




We had seats that were really high at the right hand corner of the stage but I loved it. We could see everything! It was at the coliseum which has sound so much better than Thompson Boling... had it been at TB, we probably would not have gone!

Taxes are almost completely done! So, today I am going to reopen my eBay store and list a lot of things to get spending money for Disney!! Twenty Eight - 28 days!! YAY! I'm ready for some "reality escape"! I think we all are!

Have a Happy Sunday!!
LA :)

1 comment:

  1. We loved it. It was great to be there with you guys! We had such a good time.

    ReplyDelete