Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tomorrow I Hope To Be In "One"derland



Things have been going really well and tomorrow I hope to be in "one"derland. That is what all people who have lost substantial amounts of weight call it when they are back in the 100's again.

I'm going to Nashville with Lisa on Thursday and I had not bought ANY new pajamas since loosing weight. It pains me to spend money on real clothes that I wear for three weeks and then they are too big... thus I wear lots of baggy clothes... as in this picture! :) However, all my pj's are ridiculously big so I went to Kohl's yesterday and got two pairs!

I was able to shop in Kohl's - in the normal misses section and I got XL pj shorts and then a set. I wore the pj shorts last night and loved them. They actually were baggy. Normal misses XL! YAY!

I think I'm actually going to make my goal of being a size 14 or less by my birthday!
Now, if I could just do something about my flabby arms!

I want to go back to water aerobics but I ran into my old instructor yesterday, Anna. She is awesome! But, she no longer teaches at the gym that we are members at - and she told me some pretty disgusting things about the cleanliess of the gym and the water. She told me that doing water aerobics would substantially help my arms though. She had a friend who went to LA Weight Loss with a starting weight of 420 and is now 160 and she didn't have to have plastic surgery. But, LA WL gave her some kind of vitamin supplements that help with the elasticity in your skin as you are loosing weight.

But guess what? Anna, the water aerobics instructor - she didn't even recognize me! How cool is that!? I had not seen her since before my surgery.

Fingers crossed getting on that scale tomorrow!
More later!
LA :)

3 comments:

  1. You look AWESOME!!! Can't wait to see you in person. Miss you lots!
    Love you,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! so, so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really do look awesome! I'm so proud of you too...and a bit jealous...;)

    ReplyDelete