Friday, July 20, 2007

So Excited!!!

We are on our way to North Carolina this morning. It's the first time I've been over since the first weekend of April. I've lost 50 pounds since then!

I'm also so excited because my cousin Kim is home from Kuwait with Sarah and Jacob. I've not seen Kim in almost two years and I'm so excited to see her. Katie is very excited too! We've only seen Jacob once. We just got to Newport so three hours to go! YAY!

I'm also so excited to see everyone else. Love going "home"! Mom, MomMom, Uncle Ronnie and Aunt Linda have been so very supportive of my weight loss efforts. Uncle Ronnie has kept up with my weekly weight going down through MomMom... they've tracked the exact numbers together. I've gotten encouraging cards every couple of weeks from Aunt Linda.

Aunt Linda's brother recently passed away in Knoxville and I wasn't able to go to the funeral home because it was the day after I feel from my horse and I had to be in bed for 72 hours because of my concussion. Don went without me. I just can't wait to give her a big hug and tell her how much I love her!!

Mom has been saying that my face looks like it did when I was in high school! I just can't wait to see her.

But, it will be hard to say bye to Kim and Sarah again. I wish they didn't have to go back. I can't wait to get to know Jacob!

I'll be bloggin' pictures and stories on Sunday - I'm sure!

Happy Friday!
Leeann :)

No comments:

Post a Comment