Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Shopping Is Much More Fun


And I guess that could be a dangerous thing! I went shopping yesterday and got some things that were on sale at Goody's and Fashion Bug for 40% off. I LOVE ZANADI jeans and skirts!!! AND, I LOVE big discounts. Guess what? I got capri jeans for late summer and early fall that are a size 16 and I can get them zipped. They are way too tight now but they will definitely fit by late summer or early fall. I think my goal to get into a size 14 by my birthday is obtainable! YAY!

Had a lesson at the farm last night. Went riding in the pasture - really just walking but once I was back on - WITH A HELMET - it felt good again. So glad! I just love Sunny & Belle so much!

Katie rode too! She got a little rattled after my fall but I think it's good in the long run because it's made her appreciate being careful a little more.

Don's gonna ride in the pasture tomorrow night and is pretty excited to get out of the arena! Please everyone tell him he needs a helmet too! After what happened with me - it's still not enough to convince him!

We are having a garage sale this weekend. How scary is that! I hate it - but we have sooooo much stuff to get rid off. Katie is such a great kid - she outgrows her toys and clothes with them being in great shape. I have WAY TOO MANY clothes that are in great condition that I've undergrown...lol! Don too! He no longer wears an XXL. We are selling our riding lawn mower - Don decided it was ridiculous to have a riding lawn mower for our yard. I think he got it originally because every man has to have that awesome power tool machine... whatever! Like Tim Taylor from Home Improvement... we became homeowners and it was just the natural thing to do.

We've given a lot to charity and I've sold some on eBay but a garage sale is just a much quicker way to get rid of stuff.

More later! :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Now that you like to shop again, just think how much more fun we can have!!!!! It gives me chills just to think about it!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete