Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The numbers continue to fall



I love this canvass art display that I made in Courtney's class (soofcourse.blogspot.com). She is so talented and her classes are always so much fun. Lisa went with me and I can't wait to see how hers turned out.

Well, I weighed this morning since it's Wednesday and I am down a total of 45lbs. That is very exciting!!! I also walked almost a mile today! Don is down 18lbs.

However, I've hit another roadblock. I dry heaved twice yesterday. I was very scary... and not very comfortable. Apparently, this is a common thing that happens and it happens for a variety of reasons. I guess I just have to take phenigrin and move on. It just kind of zapped me physically and then it's like starting over with fluids, etc.

I daydream about tomorrow a lot! "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow"... right!?

LA :)

1 comment: