Sunday, January 21, 2007

The heart is for mommy... I'll keep the skittles


Don and Katie headed off to Walgreen's a little bit ago to get a humidifier. When they were walking through Walgreen's... Katie gasped and said "Dad, come here, you have to see this!!!" When Don saw what she was so excited about, it was a valentine heart with skittles on the inside.

Katie's idea was to give me the heart (which was very sweet) and she could keep the skittles [laughing]. You gotta give her credit for trying.

Still struggling on getting all that protein in... each day gets a little better. I can see why you aren't suppose to weigh everyday because I am looking forward to seeing those numbers on Wednesday.

I'm off to go scrapbook and do laundry with Don's help. Katie is going to do art and scrapbook with me.

More later...
LA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment