Friday, November 14, 2008

Turns Out...

that Katie has pneumonia! Bless her heart... Dr. Y felt so bad that she didn't do an xray on Wednesday but her cough was dry and raspy then so she didn't think for a minute that it was pneumonia.



She has gotten on average... like two hours of sleep every night this week. She's exhausted and so are we. At least she is home and not in the hospital. The pneumonia is only in the bottom part of her right lung so at least it didn't get worse... because anything like this is far worse with Katie than the typical child.

She got some neat surprises delivered to her today... it really brightened her spirits. She's never gotten balloons and flowers and stuffed animals delivered except on birthdays... THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! It was funny - the guy from West Knox Florist called me at 3:40 and said "I have another delivery... do you think there is anyone else that may place an order for your house today?" He'd already been here earlier.

We have wonderful family and friends!

LA :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry. I just got around to catching up on your blogs tonight and I didn't know Katie has been so sick. Please let me know if there is anything I can do, if you need anything I'm there in a flash.

    ReplyDelete