Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's WAY too early for this!!!

I have one sick little girl this week!! I know I was fighting off something yucky last weekend and I took some of Don's left over antibiotics (I know, I know!) and amazingly for me - fought it off!

Not so lucky for Katie! She is sick! Yucky, coughing her head off, feels like total crap sick! She's running a fever, coughing so bad she isn't sleeping well at all... and to top it all off - she's coming off one of her "I can't sleep" cycles... so the poor kid is exhausted. She has puffy eyes and purple circles!



I want her to feel better!!

I'm already fighting a serious case of the winter blahs! That really makes me sad! It's only November 12th. Usually, I don't get the winter blahs until January, after Christmas when winter really feels like it has set in.

But, it's been cloudy and gloomy all week since Sunday and with her sick - it's just ... for lack of a better word.... YUCKY!

No comments:

Post a Comment