Wednesday, May 21, 2008

PLEASE HELP!!

All of my friends know me and know that asking for help isn't something that comes easy for me... but I'm doing it!

PLEASE HELP!!

I got Gran into Victorian Square, a very nice assisted living facility in Rockwood, TN. I'm not thrilled about it being 38 miles away but the cost was much more workable than any facility in Knoxville. We are moving her this Sunday, May 25th.

Here is where I need help. My grandmother has a small condo - maybe 1200 square feet but probably smaller. My grandmother is a PACK RAT! We've tried to de-junk the house periodically over the past several years but you know how it works with a pack rat... the stuff we removed was quickly replaced.

Don and I are going to get one of those dumpsters outside her condo and de-junk the place as quickly as possible. Don is slammed over the next several weeks with weddings and bookings, so his time is very limited.

I need help de-junking, pricing items for a living estate sale because I will probably have to have two - a Friday/Saturday sale on two different weekends in June.

So, I need help with de-junking, getting items ready for the living estate sale (pricing, cleaned, etc) and then getting the condo ready to be on the market by the end of June. I have to get this done because the funds are not there to maintain the expenses of the condo and have her at Victorian Square.

I will be working on this full-time except for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday's so any help would be SOOOOO appreciated!!!

LA :)

3 comments:

  1. Tennessee Mama DuckMay 21, 2008 at 5:24 PM

    I would be glad to help, but have 3 people I wouldn't know what to do with! If something happens and they all get to go somewhere at the same time I'll call you! I really want to talk to you anyway!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tennessee Mama DuckMay 21, 2008 at 5:29 PM

    Oh, and I'm so glad you have found an affordable place that you are happy with for her. I know this had to be hard for you...and her. I'm praying for a smooth transition for you all! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in! yay! this will be fun!

    ReplyDelete