Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat?

Apparently, this is a book that has recently been released by Peter Walsh. I tivo'd him on Oprah like two weeks ago and had been procrastinating on watching it because I've been so blue about how cluttered our home has become and I've also been blue about my weight loss stalling...

So, this past weekend... Don and I got our butts in gear and decluttered - ALOT! We gave our way too large kitchen table and large leather living room sofa to Knox Rescue Ministries - which they were very pleased to get. We now just have two nice leather chairs with ottomans in our living room with two slim pottery barn style chairs and it is so much more open and spacious. We got a small round table for the kitchen which also made a big difference.

We also cleaned out our laundry room, the family room and our bedroom closets... we had a TON of things in our carport Monday morning for Habitat for Humanity to pick up. We got rid of that video storage cube that was so huge in the family room and now we have room for our exercise equipment to not be folded up...

So, now I feel less cluttered and ready to watch this show and get re-motivated on my weight loss! *sigh*

It's time to start picking out spring clothes! I want to be in a size 12 when I am shopping...

Eventually, I want to be in an 8... but I've learned to set my short term goals and shoot for them instead of looking at the end goal.

More later!
LA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment