Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sometimes A Kind Gesture From A Friend...

...can make everything seem okay again! :) My best friend Lisa did the kindest thing for me. Our trip to North Carolina prevented me from taking a class with her that I really wanted to take. It was making a beautiful actylic album and I was going to use it to document my weight loss journey - even though I am stuck right now... *sigh*!

Anyway, she went on and did the class even though I couldn't and she made the album for me! And it's beautiful!!

I'll post a picture here when I put my pictures and journaling in but here is a picture of what the album looks like!

Lisa, it really meant a lot to me! You are the best!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked it and that it brightened your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! You guys always have some of the neatest crafts!

    ReplyDelete