Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It's Been SIX Months - Hard To Believe!!!



In many ways - it feels like it's been FOREVER and in other ways - it seems like it's just been weeks... since my surgery December 27th. My goal was to loose 120 pounds by my six month mark - well, I missed it by FOUR pounds. I'll take it! :) When Don gets home - I'm gonna have him help me do my measurements to see how many total inches I've lost. YAY!!

I went to the farm this morning! BAD IDEA! Well, not really. Being out there is never a bad idea - it was just bad timing. I had forgotten that Mary has group lessons on Wednesday mornings. I was looking so forward to time with Belle and Sunny - just me. I was going to ride Belle and practice a lot of the things that Mary has been teaching me... NOT TODAY! There were 6 girls under the age of 12 there today for the group lesson... that meant 6 girls, six horses out and five moms. YIKES! So much for quiet day at the farm.

But, I did get to play with my new camera lens and spend some quality time with both mares. I also got to catch up with my good friend Tedda - just love her! Biggest heart ever!! I got this new detangling spray that did wonders for Belle's tail and mane. As usual - she was determined to claim my visor as her newest toy. Then she wanted to play with my camera - then she took my sunglasses off my head! She's such a card!

I could barely take pictures of her because she was right on top of me wanting to play and be loved on. I am so happy with her. Except her swirls...lol!

Gotta love her!! Katie and I may go back out tonight if it cools down.

More later!
LA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment