Thursday, June 7, 2007

Have I Mentioned How Much I'm Lovin' The Farm?



Mary is the only 22 year old on the planet that could fuss at me and get away with it! ;) I love her so much! I've learned so much from her!!

What a lesson I had tonight! I think I look mad in a few of these photos but it's really just me concentrating very hard...lol!

I found some pictures of me when I was 12 or so riding with a friend that had horses. Then I found some pics of when I went riding at Fontana Village back in the early 80's. Man, when I rode ALL THOSE YEARS ago... it was simple. If you want to go left - pull on the left rein. If you want to go to the right, etc.

Now, there is so much with all the Natural Horsemanship stuff... but's it is amazing how it pays off. The ground work that we've done with both the horses is really starting to pay off. I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TRAIL RIDING!!!!

I'M DEFINITELY AT THE PLACE OF SAYING THAT IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT TO HAVE THE WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY!! EVERY MINUTE I SPEND AT THE FARM CINCHES IT THAT MUCH MORE!!!


If we owned a farm... we'd always be working. At least this way - we get to go - enjoy the horses, ride, groom them, love on them and then come home and jump in the pool! *sigh* BOY - did it feel good!

More later...
LA :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the new blog format! very cool.

    ReplyDelete