Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Three steps forward - two steps back



Well, I make progress in one area and then another area goes backwards. *sigh*

I have now lost 53 lbs. I am taking anti-anxiety medicine that has helped drastically with my gagging. I've now been able to start taking my BIG vitamins (except the chewable calcium) and I've been continuing to broaden my scope of foods I can try.

I went to the farm this past Saturday and worked with Belle and spent some time with Sunny. Things appeared to be on the upswing...

Then I was doing something as simple as sorting laundry Sunday afternoon and I leaned over and *WHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA* an excruciating sharp pain through the left side of my abdomen.

The sharp pain immediately went away but the dull soreness has remained and last night and today got worse. Dr. Boyce thinks that I pulled a muscle. My abdomen muscles that were cut and not used for over a month are going to be tender and I've got to go slow getting them built back up.

Who would have thought sorting laundry....?

Outside of that - it's all about labels now. Priority is sugar, then carbs, then protein. I have to have at least 60g of protein, 60g of carbs and try to keep the sugars as low as possible.

I've had a really hard time finding software or nutritional analysis devices that include sugars... that's so frustrating!

More later!
LA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment