Saturday, February 17, 2007

Friendship is a wonderful thing



"Chin up, chin up / Everybody loves a happy face / Wear it, share it / It'll brighten up the darkest place / Twinkle, sparkle / Let a little sunshine in / You'll be on the right side, looking at the bright side / Up with your chinny-chin-chin." - Charlotte

My best friend Lisa and I took Katie to see Charlotte's Web yesterday. I've always seen portions of the movie but had never seen it all the way through. I totally wasn't prepared to cry. I guess I will cry at anything...lol!

It really got Katie thinking about friendship yesterday afternoon. She was telling me the kind of friend that she wanted to grow up and be as a "grown up friend" someday when she had someone like Lisa. I thought that was very mature of her.

I caved and weighed today! I've got to stick to this Wednesday thing!! I am down 58 lbs total. YAY!!

I so can't wait for Disney!!!

More later!
LA :)

1 comment: