Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get back up

Vince Lombardi once said that. Well, today I definitely "got up". Finally, I think I've turned a corner! :)

My wonderful, loving husband back in early January got on the Nike+ website and custom designed a pair of nike's for me. They are pink and black - my favorite! They even have my name on them. Well, what is so special about these custom designed nike's... they work wirelessly with your iPod.

On top of that - it turns your iPod into a pedometer and an exercise analyzer tracker thing. I couldn't wait to get started!!!

I went on a mile walk in 17 minutes! :) YAY! Go me! I can't wait to go again tomorrow. I've made the coolest workout playlist that has very upbeat music to keep me going and motivated!

This thing is so smart it told me exactly to the minute how long I walked, exactly how far, how many calories I burned (you have to set it up with all your stats) and it will even let you establish goals! It's amazing!

Don't I have the best husband!?

Today was Wednesday Weigh Day! I'm down a total of 56 lbs.

I'm still having a little difficulty with the big vitamins but I'll get there!

More later! :)
LA

1 comment:

  1. I personally think you have the second best husband and that's pretty good!!

    ReplyDelete