Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Still feeling overwhelmed by junk

It just keeps multiplying... Just when I feel like we are making a dent - we uncover more! Well, the dumpster is full and they are picking it up today. Who would have ever thought that there could be so much stuff in a 1500 sq. ft. condo... especially when there is so much stuff still left inside that wasn't "trash".



So, onward and upward!! I am trying to get the inside organized today - grouping all similar or like items together.



Then I will spend all day Wednesday and most of the day Thursday pricing items and then HOPEFULLY a majority of the contents will go flying out of the condo on Friday and Saturday with the Living Estate Sale.

Thank goodness I have some experience at this from having attended estate sales as a buyer! But let me tell you something - being on the seller end is not nearly as much fun! :)

Lisa - you have been a Godsend!! I'm so blessed by your friendship every day but you've been such a help and encouragement the past week!

Keep your fingers crossed for us that the sale is a success! We definitely need the money for her care until the VA benefits kick in.

LA :)

2 comments:

  1. It kind of makes me take stock of my belongings now. Its amazing how much we can accumulate over our lifetimes. I love to help you and just really enjoy being there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tennessee Mama DuckJune 9, 2008 at 10:26 AM

    How did the big sale go this weekend? I saw your ad. Hope it was very successful for you! I'm sure you are exhausted!

    ReplyDelete