Saturday, June 28, 2008

My latest work

I've been working really hard on the last couple of photo shoots that I did. Here are links to slideshows on Midnight Magic Studio's website.

Euro Kids Boutique Photo Shoot


Adam & Allison's Engagement Photo Shoot

Rob Heyman Photo Workshop Family Photo Shoot


I'm loving this! I love working with Don. We made a great team on Wednesday night when we did the shoot for Euro Kids Boutique. He was great with the kids and I loved every minute of snapping the photos.

More later!
LA :)

3 comments:

  1. Loved the kid photos. I especially loved how you captured little introspective Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized that what I commented on wasn't recent... I liked the photoshoot of the kids... really nice work... wish I had more time to sit here and see all the pics... I have a good friend that is starting her own photography business.. I will have to forward on a link of your to her...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment on my blog/poem. I love you bunches!

    When should we try to get together?

    ReplyDelete