Wednesday, March 7, 2007

75 Pounds & A New Doctor

Well, I weighed this morning... Wednesday Weigh Day and I've lost 75 pounds. All my clothes are hanging on me - if not falling off. I've been picking up a few things here and there off eBay... but I am just not going to spend a fortune on clothes as I'm loosing weight.

I now weigh ONE POUND LESS than I did the day I married Don. Don's continuing to lose weight too... he's down a total of 25 pounds and there are only 4 pounds separating us. I've never weighed less than Don... isn't that horrible? The wife is suppose to be smaller. ;)

I have been a little stronger but still having problems with a weak stomach. I've been staying awake all day but I'm toast by 8pm and I sleep until 5:30-6am. So, I'm getting almost 10 hours of sleep - that's a lot!

I've managed to start getting my wellbutrin down - which is helping a lot. I go see my new "behavior management doctor" today at 1pm. I don't expect her to snap her fingers and make me better with this gagging/getting sick thing... but at least it's a step in the right direction.

Hopefully, all will go well and I can go see my mom and grandmother this weekend. Don's off this weekend and can go with us...I really, really need that trip. We probably all do.

I saw AC & Maxine for the first time yesterday - that is the first time since like February 1st and AC is not the kind of man that doles out compliments but he just raved about my weight loss and how good he thought I looked.

Now, if I could only get strong enough to enjoy these kind of occurrences! :)

Here's hoping the doctor helps!
LA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment