Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Well, It's Official!!


My surgery date has been set and I am at the point of no return!! I will be starting 2007 with a New Year's Resolution to loose weight that I will actually be able to keep! For those of you who don't know, I am having the laproscopic gastric-bypass surgery.
I am excited and nervous!! But, after finding out all the information, having my consultation with the surgeon, meeting with the dietitian, and the exercise physiologist - I am so excited!!! My initial weight loss should be drastic and fast!
I am going to update everything on this blog. I am going to try to do so daily. Don is making like a video documentary.

Here is a before picture of me with Katie. I think this is 12 pounds less of my heaviest weight ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment