Monday, June 29, 2009

Good Times & What To Do?

IMG_0803Don and I went out with Rick and Lisa on Saturday night!!  It was a much needed break!!  IMG_0805We hadn't been out with them in a while and we had dinner and went to Side Splitters... a local comedy club!!  We had too much fun!!!  So glad to have such good friends!!!I had so much fun photographing the horse show this weekend... even though I got scorched!  I got sunburned almost under my arms... how does that happen?  I have over 5000 photos to go through and narrow down to a few hundred.  But, I love it!

Now I have a dilemma.

I've been referred to shoot a dressage show on July 11th, which I am so excited about!!  But, Arthur told me this morning he wanted to enter Lakota and I into racking show on July 11th.

IMG_0802I guess I will shoot the dressage show.  Don has an "India"n wedding on July 11th that will have him tied up from 8am til midnight.  So, he would not be able to go and that would be my first show.

I guess that's my answer....?

LA_sig

1 comment:

  1. if there is anything I can do to help you do both, let me know.

    ReplyDelete