Monday, March 2, 2009

Girls Just Need To Have Fun

And sometimes, that involves getting away for a bit!!

And, it was so nice to get away this past weekend with my best friend, Lisa and a new friend, Shara, who I am loving getting to know! We went with a great group of 14 other ladies to the mountains for a scrapbooking retreat!! It was so fantastic to get away for a few days!



Jen & Sarah from SITC did soooo much work for this retreat and it really made it so wonderful for everyone who went. The cabin was beautiful, the scrapping space was great, all our meals were provided, there was a hot tub, a DVD player for exercise videos and a lot of fun and a lot of laughter!!

I got to take a nice nap on Friday, got to do a little fun shopping with Shara and Lisa, I got 26 pages completed and came home more organized with my scrapbooking supplies... NICE!



Lisa is doing so great on her diet and looks fantastic! She is an inspiration to me to try and stay motivated!! We exercised Friday night after eating an 800 calorie lasagna dinner... lol! Everyone was laughing at us claiming that we didn't understand the meaning of the word "retreat".



I have brand new motivation to get these last dang 40 pounds off and to be exercising daily.

I actually had to come home early on Saturday night when everyone else was staying until Sunday. (I have been meaning to ask Lisa today if her and Shara exercised Saturday night after I left. I did my 3 mile walk when I got home).

I had to leave early because of Lakota's arrival... who is Lakota? More to follow in the coming weeks about him!

LA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment