Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve



Seemingly, I'm much better than I was yesterday. Katie is doing MUCH better and hopefully on her way to being leveled out again. I woke up this morning at 5:45 and got up and went to Walmart, Target, Best Buy and Kroger. Mainly just getting a few little small things like stocking stuffers and then of course groceries.

There weren't many people out... it was still dark when I got to Walmart. That's the only time I can tolerate Walmart is when it's almost deserted. By the time I was heading home at 9am... it was starting to get crazy.

I'm starting to look forward to tonight... it will just be the three of us tonight. Then tomorrow morning, just the three of us but then my dad, Marilyn and Gran will get here about noon. Dad and Marilyn are coming from Florida and are going to get Gran on their way in.

I'm thankful that my dad is healthy for now and that we will be spending Christmas together! I'm thankful that Katie is doing better and as a result - all three of us are doing better! I'm thankful for many things and most of all... I'm thankful that I'm happy again that it's Christmas.

LA :)

1 comment: