Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Back On Track

Things have not been good the past three weeks with my fitness routine and again making sure that I put myself first with my health and fitness.

I love, love, love water aerobics but since switching to the Y after the whole yucky water thing at the "bad gym"... well it was ALL GOOD until it got cold. In the evenings at the Y, parking isn't great and not real crazy about the locker room situation. I love going to the gym but I like just leaving and coming home and taking a shower in my nice clean bathtub...

Well, I haven't exercised one bit since my mom's birthday the first of November. My activity at the farm has been minimal because of the weather and time constraints. That has been hard on my emotional health because the horses truly are therapeutic for all of us. Our time with them has us out in the fresh air - being active and if you haven't heard this from me lately - they are just amazing creatures!!

Anyway, we went and purchased a nice quality treadmill on Tuesday from Exercise Essentials. I'm now getting up daily at 5:45am (I will every day except Sunday) and I'm walking between 3-5 miles at a run/jog!!

I've lost two of the three pounds that I gained at Thanksgiving!

So hopefully - I'm back on track!!

Please keep encouraging me! It scares me how old habits crept back in so easily and the numbers on the scale quickly reflected that! I could have never done what I've done without the love and support of my family and friends - so please help keep me accountable!!! PLEASE!!!

I can't let all that I went through the first of the year be for nothing! I just can't!!!

LA :)

1 comment: