Sunday, October 14, 2007

Who Would Have Ever Thought...

that in 1992 when Billy Ray Cyrus had his one big hit of "Achy Breaky Heart" that 15 years later - we'd have an 8 year old little girl who would love his 14 year old little girls music!?

Katie loves Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus. She doesn't watch her show on Disney - she doesn't care for it, she'd much rather be watching Animal Planet - HOWEVER she loves her music... we actually like most of it too. We would take her to the concert in November because Miley Cyrus is coming to Knoxville and to Nashville but the tickets are OUTRAGEOUSLY expensive... like $260+ a ticket for nosebleed seats. Supposedly, they are suppose to come WAY down closer to the date... we will see.

Anyhow, Katie and Don (me too actually) both love this duet that she does with Billy Ray... I think she has breathed air into his stalled career...

So, I put some of my favorite pictures of Don and Katie to the song...







Happy Sunday!
LA :)

1 comment:

  1. That gave me chill bumps! I am always in awe over what a great dad Don is. You all are very blessed to have each other.

    ReplyDelete