Tuesday, April 21, 2009

girls & Horses

I'm so blessed to have a daughter who loves horses as much as I do and that we have a shared passion. I don't think I would have ever even discovered or re-discovered my love of horses had it not been for Katie.


girls & Horses from Leeann Samples on Vimeo.

Lakota is turning out to be such an incredible addition to our family. I get to see him almost every day. Most days I work with him or ride him but some days, Katie and I just go by, give him an apple or a treat and love on him. Those are the days he LOVES!

Today was one of those days and Don took some great photos while Katie and I were enjoying just being with him.

It inspired me to take the photos from today and put them with a few other recent ones and put them to one of my favorite songs by Templeton Thompson.

Dream Big, Work Hard, Have Faith!

xxooxxoo
LA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment