Monday, February 2, 2009

February Snow Fun

YAY!

It snowed today!! I'm so over winter but if we are stuck with it, at least a little snowfall breaks up the monotony.



Katie was more than happy to come home early from school! There wasn't much snow but Katie's never gotten to build a snowman so she built a small one! Brinkley ate the first one that was on the ground... I guess it was his equivalent of a gingerbread man...lol! Brinkley loves the snow - his age is starting to catch up with him but today in the snow he was as frisky as he was when he was one year old!



So, then Katie and Don built a snow"girl" on the deck railing so Brinkley couldn't get to it!



Hogan wasn't too crazy about the snow! For a Beagle like dog, he doesn't like getting his paws wet! A hunter he's not! Spoiled he is!



Hope everyone enjoyed the snow! We did!

LA :)

1 comment:

  1. I made my own little snowman today. All by myself. I should have come over to your house! It looks like y'all had lots of fun and seeing Katie in the rainboots was just precious.

    ReplyDelete