Thursday, February 18, 2010

Working With A Wacom Tablet

One of the digital classes I took a couple of weeks ago was on working with a Wacom Tablet and since I've had my Wacom Intuos for almost a year, I thought it might be a good idea to finally try to start using it for more than handwriting... which stinks by the way. I hate using it for writing... it's like when you have to sign the credit card screen at Target or another store... you know how nice your signature always looks... same thing!

Anyway, there is so much more you can do with the tablet... design pattern paper with your own handwritten designs, add pretty edging to papers, etc.

Here are a few layouts I did using the tablet. You can click on the layouts to see them better.

I love learning new things and it seems and though Photoshop is like owning a horse... you'll never know it all! :)


This was a great game night we had with Lisa and Rick like two years ago!!! We should do that more often!!!

This was our Florida road trip. I couldn't really dot the line all the way from Knoxville because we flew to Ft. Lauderdale...



Here is an example of why I hate the handwriting aspect of the tablet. I think I'll just stick with the cool design aspects.












Isn't that cool how I was able to superimpose Brinkley's photo in the bottom of the layout? Photoshop is just too cool!!


More later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment