Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Wedding Photographer I'm Not

So you know I photographed Mary's wedding a few weeks ago.  Mary is a good friend, she was my first horse trainer and it was her farm that we had Sunny for over two years and Belle for a year.  I so enjoyed being a part of her special day and trying to capture it.

However, there was so much I wanted to do - artistic shots with the rings, her boots, the dress and I didn't get any of that.  Things moved too fast and I was shooting by myself.  I was disappointed... I felt like all I really got were "snapshot" type photographs but it was my gift to her and she wasn't even going to hire a photographer so hopefully, she will be happy with the photos.

I think I'll stick to horses, children and location family portraits.







Mary and Shay make a wonderful couple and seem to really be in tune with one another!!  I'm wishing them MANY years that are full of laughter, love, fun and joy!!

la_sig2

2 comments:

  1. did you get my e-mailabout next week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved them. You really captured the joy of the day. Nice job

    ReplyDelete